2017 is going to be a huge year for smartphones. In 2017 you will be getting some new smartphones which you haven’t had experienced in your lifetime. There will be the launch of two mega smartphones of the year i.e. Samsung Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7. Although it is rumoured that iPhone 7 will be released later this year but no one knows the exact date till now, so let’s hope it is pretty much soon.
Samsung is the king of all the android smartphones. With every passing year it has improved a lot and introduced some of the new technology to android world. Whereas Apple didn’t let it have success very easily, it is an iOS device which is extremely popular among the youth. Both Samsung and Apple are very renowned and are at the top of smartphones’ list. It is predicted that both Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7 will be the greatest smartphones of all the time.
Samsung Galaxy s8 Edge Plus vs. iPhone 7 Plus Comparison
Whereas iPhone 7 was launched two years back which is currently the best phone which has been launched and every person is going crazy over it.
So, in this article we will have a comparison of all the three phones which will give you an idea about all the three phones and which one is better. So, here I begin.
- Let’s first talk about the OS of all of them it is rumoured that Galaxy S8 will run on Android N (latest android version launched) whereas iPhone 7 runs on iOS 8, which was upgraded to iOS 9.3.3 and now is planned to upgrade to iOS 10 and iPhone 7 will be running on iOS 10 (the latest iOS version).
- The screen display of Galaxy S8 will be 5.2’’ whereas for iPhone 6 as well as iPhone 7 it is 4.7’’.
- Galaxy S8 comes in two variants i.e. 64 and 128 GB internal memories with 6 GB RAM while iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 comes in 16, 64 and 128 GB but 1 GB RAM and 2GB RAM respectively.
- Galaxy S8 is powered by 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery, iPhone 6 is powered by 1810 mAh Li-Po battery and iPhone 7 by 1960 mAh Li-Po battery.
- The display resolution of Galaxy S8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 are 2160 x 3840, 750 x 1334 and 750 x 1334 pixels respectively.
- In Samsung Galaxy S8 you can further increase the memory of the phone with dual microSD cards up to 256 GB each but in both iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 you cannot increase the memory any further.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 30 MP rear and 9 MP front camera whereas iPhone 6 has 8 MP primary and 1.2 MP secondary and iPhone 7 has 12 MP primary and 5 MP secondary camera.
If you are and android smartphone lover, then you should absolutely go for Samsung Galaxy S8 but if you are and iOS fan then you must opt for iPhone 7 instead of iPhone 6 as it has so many better features. Both iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8 will be launched soon in 2017, so wait till then.